We consult for companies Isom Global Strategies (Inc 5000 Company) and Green Festival (largest sustainable festival in the US) and have consulted with BET, Viacom, DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities, and Pernod-Ricard (Forbes ranked, One Of The Top 20 Most Innovative Companies In The World). We engage with clients who understand that community and culture are important internally (organization) and externally (User). 7Con Studio designs its own products and services that present an experience the thrusts the human-centered approach into communities that are overlooked in design. Bakers’ mission is to use the creative process of art and design to improve social goals to impact a targeted community and it’s culture.
Awards include DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities Community Arts Grant 2013 and 2014 Artistic Fellowship.
Past and Present Clients
Client Projects We Manage:
- Isom Global Strategies – National Park Service, Minority Business Development Agency and Industrial Bank
- Pernod Ricard – Martell and Seagrams Gin for MD, DC and Southern VA
- Gateway CDC – Open Studio Tour
- DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities – Dance DC Festival, Office of the Poet Laureate and 202 Festival
- BET – Emerge, Heart & Soul and BET Weekend Magazines and Arabesque Books